A Citrus and Herbal Affair
Part of the Autumn Collection:
Bergamot and Rosemary - they just couldn't stay away from one another and came together in this extraordinary bar of luscious treats for your skin
including the addition of Spirulina and Australian Black Clay to purify and detoxify your skin and sins
- Organic Shea Butter
- Organic Babassu Oil
- Organic Hempseed Oil
- Organic Cocoa Butter
- Organic Olive Oil
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Organic Rapeseed Oil
- Organic Caster Oil
- Australian Black Clay
- Organic Spirulina
- Pure Essential Oils
- Natural Mineral Colouring
The magic of handmade soaps is that every single bar of soap is slightly different and utterly unique.
However, be assured that you will receive what you order - ingredients, scent and the type of swirl design.
Organic Shea Butter: A skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea (Karite) tree and that is naturally rich in vitamins A, E and F. It offers light UV protection and provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production.
Argan Oil: Contains lots of Vitamin E and many other nutrients that are great for the skin. It is a good antioxidant and reduces damage from free radicals. Studies have shown that it is a great Anti-Sebum, meaning it is great to use if you have oily or acne prone skin.
Babassu Oil: Rich in vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant that helps not only supports, but also stimulates the production of, existing collagen and elastin from damage caused by free radicals, thereby helping skin stay supple and radiant with fewer fine lines and wrinkles. The fatty acids found in this oil help skin cells retain balanced moisture levels, so skin looks more plump and youthful and is less prone to breakouts due to its natural anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
Organic Cocoa Butter: Naturally high in antioxidants, which not only prevent the skin from wrinkling, but also acts as a natural sun block, keeping the skin safe from the harmful UV rays, and protects against other pollution and debris found in our climates. Basically in short.....soap containing coconut butter protects your skin while making it look better.
Organic Hempseed Oil: Contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that protect against aging. Hemp is the only plant oil that contains vitamin D which is a key ingredient for beautiful looking skin. Skin is the best way for vitamin D to get where it needs to go in the body and by doing so promotes full body healing and raises melatonin levels. Vitamin E, also present in hemp oil, boosts skin’s UV defense and neutralizes damaging free radicals. Skin elasticity, collagen and water retention capacity are also increased by hemp oil. The high levels of omega-3 fatty acid content directly treat skin conditions and acne and will not clog pores.
Jojoba Oil: A non-greasy, light weight and anti-inflammatory oil, making it an ideal ingredient to use for treating acne-related skin problems. Jojoba oil's similarity to sebum allows it to absorb easily and readily into your skin, making it a gentle, skin-softening moisturizer for all skin types.
Organic Olive Oil: Rich in antioxidants vitamins E and A which can help you look younger by fighting free radicals, keep your skin feeling supple and even calm irritation.
Organic Coconut Oil: A great skin softener and helps you do away with dry and hard skin conditions. Like coconuts themselves, coconut oil is rich in many proteins. A healthy flow of proteins keeps skin healthy and rejuvenated. Additionally, the Vitamin E found in this oil helps keep skin smooth and prevents premature aging and wrinkling.
- Organic Rapeseed Oil: Rich in Vitamin E and K which assist to protect the skin from free radicals, reduce wrinkles and fine lines. It is also helpful in controlling blemishes as well as keeping the skin nourished and softer.
- Organic Caster Oil: A humectant, meaning it draws moisture from the air onto the skin. It is a powerful moisturizer and provides tremendous nourishment in several ways by acting as a catalyst in the production of collagen and elastin – two proteins being in charge of maintaining skin elasticity. By this way, castor oil helps remove age spots and delays the development of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Organic Sunflower Oil: Rich in vitamin E, which acts as an antioxidant in the body. Vitamin E is specifically related to improving skin health and regenerating cells. This means that your skin is better protected against damage from the sun, as well as the natural degradation of age that occurs when free radicals are present in the body. Antioxidants like vitamin E neutralize free radicals, keeping them from destroying or damaging healthy cells. You can see an increased reduction in scars, quicker wound healing, and a healthier natural glow to your skin. In soap it produces a lather that is incredibly conditioning to the skin.
- Bentonite Clay: Known as one of the most effective and powerful healing clays. This clay is unique in a sense that it has the ability to produce an “electrical charge” when hydrated. Upon contact with fluid, its electrical components change, giving it the ability to absorb and remove toxins, heavy metals, impurities, and chemicals from your skin. When it comes in contact with a toxin, chemical, or heavy metal, the clay will absorb the toxin and release it’s minerals for the body to use. Bentonite also helps get oxygen to cells as it pulls excess hydrogen and allows the cells to replace it with oxygen instead.
- Kaolin Clay: A perfect clay for sensitive skin. The gentlest of the various facial clays available making it perfect for sensitive skin types. Its gentle absorptive properties do not over-dry or pucker the skin during use yet it’s still quite effective for pulling impurities to the surface and gently stimulating circulation to the area of application. It helps remove dead skin cells and cleanse pores